How To Make Money From YouTube Online Making Money

Hi Friends, Welcome to my the blog. Today I will discuss you my experiences how to make money from YouTube. Friends, I agree that YouTube is the best source is money online. You upload your video and earn money.  Another option to make money from YouTube is affiliate marketing From Amazon. If you have not information about how to make money from YouTube from  Amazon? So please check my other article  So Friends Today I will discuss you, Is this  YouTube the set option to start making money Online? 
This Question is very difficult, because YouTube advertisers Group is small compared to Facebook advertisers,  many software like ad blocker is available in the market, which is used to easily block the ads the advertiser has a big loss, that’s why YouTube Advertisers group are small compared to Facebook, Why I write this article, because I also using YouTube  and  I see that in my YouTube Web page, Ads are not show. Before few years, YouTube Ads was very strong, when I was watched any topic video from YouTube, I see ads on that topic in YouTube website. But, today advertiser Group is not large. If you wish to like to promote your videos on YouTube, you pay each views approx 1rs it's mean, if your video crosses the 1 lake view so you pay 1lak Rs. This ad is very costly but, if you promote the same video from Facebook, so you can pay the very cheap amount to Facebook, I mean to say that YouTube Or Google ads are very costly for to promote your product or your video or promote your brand. 
Friends, I ask you only one question is that, if you promote your blog, or if you promote your YouTube video so where you go to advertise your blog or video if you are new in this field. 80% blogger or You Tuber are wanted to face book and 20% are going both. Friends, I am not complaining about Google ads, Google ads are best for the professional workers or bigger firm industry business because they easily buy Google ads and Face book ads also. Google create a new Platform to the newly advertiser who can easily buy Google ads and make money. “If face book started video monetization program so is YouTube have a big loss?”
Please answer this question from comments Section. And please share this article from your friends, if you like this article. and please subscribe your Blog thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment